When it comes to paying employees, laws and the IRS have made the payroll function a time-consuming nightmare for the small business owner.
Small business owners spend an average of eight hours a month performing payroll functions. That’s 12 full days a year that could be spent generating sales, prospecting new business opportunities, improving products or services, or servicing customers.
Why Should You Outsource Your Payroll?
- It’s cost effective. Use your staff more efficiently by letting us handle payroll and the associated legal details. Reduce overhead by removing the need to hire specialized employees.
- It’s a time saver. Our payroll service eliminates the burden of customizing, updating and maintaining your own payroll system – no more data entry, no more researching updates or new laws, no more worries.
- Stop worrying about Payroll Tax Filing. Eliminate the risk of calculating and filing your own payroll taxes by having professionals do it for you. Federal, state and local payroll tax laws are frequently changing and becoming more complex. How much time do you want to spend learning all the rules and keeping your information up to date?
- Allows you to focus on Core Competencies. Our professional staff allow you to focus on the core competencies of your business. We are accounting professionals – you get the experts working for you and with you.
- We provide Comprehensive Reports. You get a wide variety of user-friendly and accurate payroll reports.
Contact our office to discuss the best payroll solution for your company.