Depend on experienced, high-level professionals to provide the financial insights you need to meet the challenges you face.
Our outsourced CFO can help owners, management, and board members solve financial management issues by providing unique industry-specific guidance.
We provide growing and established organizations with experienced CFO-level talent on an outsourced, part-time basis at a fraction of the cost of a full-time employee. During interim periods, we bring experienced professionals with specialized skill sets to navigate times of transition when you can’t afford to be without a CFO.
Our CPAs and consultants work on-site, which positions us to immediately address pressing financial concerns, mentor staff, and help you make critical decisions.
Outsourced CFO services, include:
- Management of the finance infrastructure (accounting, treasury, finance)
- Financial, business, and strategic planning and implementation
- Hands-on guidance during transitions (e.g., medical leave, IPO, business integration, or leadership succession)
- Cash flow management and projections
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Private equity and debt financing
- Bank financing and investor meeting preparation
- Audit preparation and liaison with audit firm
- Key metric benchmarking and trend analysis
- Accounting software selection and implementation
- Financial and operational improvement plans
- Mergers and acquisition support
- Risk management
- Global expansion
- Contract review
- A complete suite of outsourcing services