A wise business owner once said, “Happiness is a positive cash flow.”
We can all agree everything is better when your cash-in exceeds your cash-out.
Our budgeting philosophy:
- Know when, where, and how your cash needs will occur.
- Know what the best sources are for meeting your additional cash needs.
- Be prepared to meet these needs when they occur, by keeping good relationships with bankers and other creditors.
- The starting point for avoiding a cash crisis is allowing us to help you plan for the future.
- We prepare historical cash flow statements to help you gain an understanding about where all the money went.